|Retail Operations Team Leader||97.8 KB||download|
|Project Manager||98.4 KB||download|
|Collections Administrator (TEMP)||178.2 KB||download|
Volkswagen Bank Ireland is a diverse and complex business, so analytical skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with colleagues and customers is a key requirement. A focus on delivering results is important and as quality is fundamental to the Volkswagen Bank culture both in service and products.
Volkswagen Bank Ireland are looking for candidates with exceptional organisational skills, the ability to self-manage and the drive to exceed customer expectations.
Why join us?
Volkswagen Bank Ireland is growing from strength to strength. The group brands represent 30% of the Irish market share and this is continuing to grow. There are currently 79 employees and this too is expected to grow as the business expands. We hope to increase this by 10% in 2017.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive remuneration
- Annual leave – we offer 24 days annual leave with increments every 3 years of service to 27 days
- Potential to earn an annual bonus based partly on an individual’s personal contribution and partly on the company’s overall results.
- Private medical insurance (VHI or Irish Life Health)
- Access to products – employee discounts on the group brands or Employee Car Ownership (ECO) Scheme and Car Insurance Scheme.
- Pension Scheme (Irish Life)
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance Cover
Last but definitely not least, the Volkswagen Bank Christmas party is always the most anticipated event of the year!
Learning and Development
Volkswagen Bank Ireland is fully committed to ensuring employees have the relevant knowledge, skills and expertise to perform daily duties to a high standard and to achieve their full career potential.
For more information on joining the team please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or see the current job openings above.
|Candidacy Notice||118.3 KB||download|