Volkswagen Bank Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Volkswagen Financial Services AG, which is 100% owned by Volkswagen AG, the global vehicle manufacturer. As the largest automotive financial provider, Volkswagen Financial Services AG operates in 42 countries worldwide and is responsible for coordinating the worldwide financial services activities of the Volkswagen Group.
Volkswagen Bank Ireland has been providing innovative and market leading car finance solutions to the Irish market since 2008, in conjunction with the Volkswagen Group Ireland brands which include Volkswagen, Audi, ŠKODA, SEAT and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. Volkswagen Bank Ireland was the very first to bring the Personal Contract Plan (PCP) to customers in 2010. With over 120 dealers and over 30,000 customers, Volkswagen Bank Ireland has quickly become the largest car finance provider in Ireland.
How do I contact Volkswagen Bank Ireland?
What are Volkswagen Bank Irelands opening hours?
Our opening hours are as follows:
9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
(Excluding Bank holidays and public holidays)
What products does Volkswagen Bank Ireland offer?
How do I change my SEPA direct debit bank account details held on file at Volkswagen Bank Ireland?
To complete a change to current bank account information held on file at Volkswagen Bank Ireland please complete the SEPA Direct Debit Mandate form attached below and return to us marked for attention of the Customer Care department. Once received, we will amend your bank account details on file for future monthly direct debit payments. (Please note there may be an overlap due to the billing schedule of your loan agreement)
How do I complete the SEPA Direct Debit mandate form?
• Please print the attached PDF SEPA Direct Debit mandate form below
• Complete all sections with an asterisk symbol in block capitals
• You will be required to fill in your Name and Address (this must be the name and address of the finance agreement holder or joint finance agreement holders)
• Please ensure that you fill your customer agreement number on the top left hand side of the SEPA Direct Debit mandate form. You can find your customer agreement number on any correspondence that you have received from Volkswagen Bank Ireland.
• Please add your full bank account number (IBAN) and Swift BIC (what is my IBAN and BIC) An IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is used internationally to uniquely identify the sort code and account number of a customer at a financial institution. You can find your BIC & IBAN information from your own Bank or alternatively the Irish Payment Services Organisation (IPSO) website provides a BIC & IBAN conversion tool which will convert any domestic National Sort Code (NSC) and Account Number to its equivalent BIC & IBAN Click Here
• Please ensure the "date signed" and "place signed" fields are completed on the form
• Note that all payments are recurrent where there is more than one payment left on the agreement
• Finally please ensure that the mandate form is signed by the account holder/holders as named at the top of the form and on the Volkswagen Bank Ireland loan agreement.
|SEPA Direct Debit Mandate Form||151.8 KB||download|
How do I get a settlement quote for my agreement?
Please call our Customer Care team or your dealer to obtain your most up to date settlement quotation.
How can I get car finance from Volkswagen Bank Ireland?
How do I change my Direct Debit payment date?
You can call our Customer Care team who will be happy to assist with this change over the phone.
* fee may apply
How do I change my address held on file at Volkswagen Bank Ireland?
Please write to us detailing the address change and reference your contract details with us. Please ensure that all corresponse is signed by the account holder.
Will I be contacted before my PCP final payment is due?
Yes, you will receive written reminders of your PCP final payment due dates in advance of the payment.
What are my options for my PCP final payment?
- Part exchange your vehicle for a brand new Volkswagen,Audi, Skoda or Seat at one of our dealerships.
- Keep your current vehicle- Simply pay the final instalment plus the option to purchase fee and the car is yours. Alternatively talk to your Volkswagen Bank Ireland customer care representative about options to extend your current finance agreement.
- Return your vehicle to your dealer.
* options 1 and 2 are subject to underwriting approval at Volkswagen Bank Ireland.
* option 3 is subject to being within mileage limits and that the car is in acceptable return condition as outlined in your vehicle return option agreement. Once you have returned the vehicle to your dealer's premises and made all payments under your Hire Purchase Agreement, excluding final payment, we will offset your vehicle's GFV from the final payment, and you will no longer be liable for any further payments, provided always that the GFV covers the final payment entirely. Where the GFV does not cover the final HP payment entirely as a result of excess mileage and / or damage over the acceptable return standards, you will have to clear the residual amount on your account balance. For further details please see your vehicle return option agreement.
How do I exercise my rights under Data Protection laws?
To exercise your rights under Data Protection laws, please complete the Data Rights Request Form attached below and return to us marked for attention of the Customer Care department. Once received, we will review the request and take the required actions. (Please note we will need to discuss your request via a phone call to validate the request. This may be either before or after completion of the Data Rights Request Form)
How do I complete the Data Rights Request Form?
• Please print the attached PDF Data Rights Request Form below
• Complete all sections (A and B) in block capitals
• You will be required to fill in your name, address and telephone (this must be the details of the Data Subject making the request)
• You will need to outline which right(s) within GDPR Articles 15-22 you are invoking, including any relevant information to assist us
• Please ensure that you sign and date the form
|Data Rights Request Form||223.9 KB||download|